Your Library Card is the Smartest Card in Your Wallet. Get it. Use it.
With a library card you can discover new and exciting worlds! From borrowing books to to streaming movies and taking virtual Do It Yourself classes, there is so much you can access with a library card. Pursue your passions and dreams through your Craven-Pamlico Regional Library’s resources and programs.
Don't have a library card? Visit your local library and sign up for a library card or apply for one online.
Here are just a few of the ways for you to Use Your Library:
- Check out a hot spot, chrome book or webcam
- Come to an event at your local library.
- Take a child to a storytime
- Join a bookclub
- Learn a new skill with Universal Class
- Use the internet: Apply for a job, register for college, find a long lost friend.
- Join a Friends of the Library Group and support your library all year long
- Download an eBook
- Visit the Kellenberger Room and learn about local history
- Check out available non-traditional items
- Request items online from any library and have them delivered to your nearest library.
- Sign up to receive our monthly eNewsletter
An important part of maintaining the library collection and access to it includes retrieving overdue materials so they are available for the public to use. The library aims to do this in a manner that is both fair and effective. Fines are charged for all overdue materials as an incentive for patrons to return them on time.
If you lose your library card, notify library staff as soon as possible, or you will be responsible for any items checked out. The cost to replace your card is $3.
If you have a new phone number, email or a change of address, visit any library to update your account