We love our pets, and we have great stories about them!
Compete in CPRL’s Tails and Tales Pet Photo Contest!
Prizes include goodie bags with amazing 3D printed animals and pet health record books! Contestants must be residents of Craven or Pamlico counties.
Fill out the form here: https://forms.gle/nGiSVahFySiHnfh7A.
The contest starts June 14, 2021, and ends July 31, 2021.
This is an amateur photo contest of patrons’ pets, whether inside or outside the home. Also includes: feral pets patrons are taking care of, foster pets, and service/therapy animals.
- Pets must be owned by, or actively under the care of, patron (or family). It cannot be a pet in a store, aquarium, or zoological park. However, it can be a pet which patron is temporarily taking care of (or fostering).
- Patron submit their entries on the online webform
- Open to ages 5 and up
- 3 age categories for prizes: 5-12; 13-17; 18 +
- Limit of 5 photos per patron
- Photos are taken of the family pet, foster pet, feral pets, or service animal
- Pets may be: cat, dog, reptile, amphibian, horse, pig, bird, fish or farm animal (cow, chicken, rooster, etc.)
- Photos are just of the pets (no people included), but can include scenery, design, objects, and other animals
- Submission is only online (no paper or email entries)
- All submissions must be family-friendly and viewable by all ages
- Pets may be photographed individually or in groups, indoors or outside
- No “sale” or “for adoption” or “for free” photos—photographs may not be used to sell/adopt/rehome pets
- Patrons under age 18 will need a parental signature on the webform for their submissions
- Patron signature required for display of photos on Facebook and Program Looseleaf